20 December 2009

Work Parties [updated]

We have two dressing rooms to clean, we have a fly gallery to empty and arbor to rebalance, and generally a lot of cleaning to do before 2010. We also need to redistribute the items in need of storage for the upcoming Winter Arts Festival.

I will be in the building for TWO sessions:
Monday 12/21, from 11:00am to about 1 or 2pm
Monday 12/28, from 2:30 to 5:30pm

If you need production support hours, these would be good times!!

[update] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So far, all the people who are trying to get to this thing are in no need of any PS hours. If you don't need them, don't sweat it. I am not expecting you to show up for 3 PS hours when you need 20 for the year and have 84. Meanwhile, if you don't have any...

9 comments:

KYLE said...

i might be able to make it on the 28th ill let you know

Willie said...

ill try and be there the 28, dont know what the family has planned.

Rachel Warren said...

I'll talk to the parents about the 28th, but I'm not sure how that'll go down. Thanks!

Carsen Hendrix said...

I can probably come on the 28th, I'll let ya know for sure later. Thanks

Rachel Warren said...

Can't be there-sorry!!!
Merry Christmas, Doty!

John said...

Grumble grumble... note that the two who've posted since the update both fit the "Don't Bother" category... yeesh, you people. :)

Carsen Hendrix said...

Lol, yeah I know I don't need anymore, maybe I *want* to come. Imma be there cause I can, and want to. K? k...

John said...

Whatevs :P

Rachel Warren said...

When are auditions for South Pacific? Could you put up some info on those? Thanks!
(hee hee, my word verificatoin is scultfac. If you get it, I hope you're laughing.)