04 June 2009

Cast - There's Always a Murder

accept roles either by initialing the posted copy on the call board or commenting here

Cast (in order of Appearance)
Steve Haywood......Jared Gutridge
Rosalind (Rosie)......Sa'Rina Roth
Drucilla (Dru) Taylor......Shelby Collinsworth
Kim Taylor......Dylan Gutridge
Mrs. Biddle (understudy Kay)...
...Katy Young
Katherine (Kay) Horton......Rachel Warren
Mrs. Merrygold (understudy Rosie)......Sandra Schaefer
Henrietta (understudy Dru)......Rachel Sinner
Det. Mulligan (understudy Steve)......James Lancaster
Inspector O'Reilly (understudy Kim)......Jordan Buttolph
Understudy (Older Women)/Crew......Carsen Hendrix
Understudy (Policemen)/Crew......Jacob Parker

Read Thru TBA, Early July. Regular Rehearsals begin MONDAY, AUG 3
Schedules will post on website (www.johndoty.us/nmdrama) two weeks in advance
ALL CONFLICTS must be communicated prior July 13.

Understudies may promote if there are problems with SCHEDULING or OFF BOOK

PRODUCTION DATES Sep 17 e, 19 m & e, 25 e, 26 e
Sep 19 Matinee MAY use understudies

Watch the website for announcements about script availability (likely before the end of NEXT WEEK)


OFF BOOK Aug 10

BUILDING BEGINS WEEK OF JULY 13, LIMITED BY CAMPUS ACCESS DURING THE CONSTRUCTION.

27 comments:

Carsen Hendrix said...

I accept the Role

-Carsen Hendrix

Rachel Warren said...

I accept the role! congratulations, everyone!
-Rachel Warren-

Anonymous said...

I accept the role.

-James Lancaster

Anonymous said...

Satan is pleased.

Anonymous said...

LOLA CAN HAZ ASSEPTID?

Grant Hendrix said...

Lawl. Jordan's playing Inspector O'Reilly? That's a stretch. ^_^

Anonymous said...

oh Grant stole my joke, just keep Jordans pants up -Shelby Ann Mock

Anonymous said...

so if jordan gets to kiss rachel, i better be able to. does kay kiss anyone?

:DDDDDDD

Anonymous said...

I like how you say he gets to kiss Rachel. You can kiss Rachel too :DDDDDD

Anonymous said...

pfft, no, that's called adultery, if i did just for fun.
haahahah.
but on stage, it's okay.
c;

Anonymous said...

oh, and john-john, i got my hair cut differently and then i thought, 'oh yeah, doty hates when he casts people then they go and change their hair or something' and then i realized i'll probably be wearing an awesome old lady wig, so it's probably all good, right?

-lola:]

John said...

Hair...cut? Old Lady wig, sure.. but what about what you're Kay? hrm? better start growin' it now :)

Anonymous said...

...
I refuse. I will stop my hair from growing at this minute, just to spite you.

ps. you didn't answer my kissing question, sir!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tridotitops -
I emailed on your school address with some need-to-know info. It is highly important (like me). I don't know how often you check that one, so I wanted to let you know.
~Small Fryno (AKA Satan)

Lola said...

I feel like I'm spamming this thing. Ha. But just two things:
I'm gonna try and get my dad to help with building, if needed of course. ;)

and then something I was just wonderin' about:
when(if?) we use understudies, I assume that the people actually cast in those parts will take the ones emptied by their understudies? As in, Rachel(Warren, not Satan) will play Biddle?

Ahh, I want scripts nao, plz. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I require a back sheath for my part, with which to disembowel O'Reilly.
Yes really.
scryptz plz?
-sandra
.







..

Anonymous said...

sorry sandy, but i happen to be quite attached to jordan's bowels.










...








that was gross, lolsry

Anonymous said...

HEY!

sccrriiiiiiiiiptss.

froatmeal.

Anonymous said...

WECANHASSCYPTZNAO?PLZLOL!!!1!one!!1!





Also, we should do A Christmas Carol in space and have the respected space currency, Space Bucks.
kbai

Anonymous said...

I CAN HAZ SCRYPT NAO?

kthnxbai
-Carsen

John said...

Skrptz - no can haz!

Dey noheer

Wen scriptzboks iz heer I tellz u

kthxbaizzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

jon-jon, mai brayn cellz r ded nao thx 2 u

no want, jurk!!!

Rachel Warren said...

Wai in wurld du u tak lik dis? Hu came up wif tiz horrid idea? Lolcatz r not real. Hate 2 burzt bubblez.
-Rachelz-

Anonymous said...

OMG! u dis lolrus? He thinks u stolz hiz Bukit....

-Carzen

Word: pente... isnt that kind of pastaz or sumthin?

Jake P said...

I gladly accept the role

Anonymous said...

When does the building begin???

Anonymous said...

I just realized that the Dr. Horrible Blog has no posts. That's really ironic, Grant.