13 October 2008

Philly Story Schedule

Homework - have all scripts marked (pencil please), answer the "what am I doing?" & "what do I want?" questions for each time you enter the stage.

OFF BOOK DEADLINE - Halloween - FIRM

THIS WEEK (10/27-10/31) - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri 4pm to 6pm; Tue 6pm to 8pm
MON - Tracy, Dexter, Mike
TUE - Act II (complete, though not in order, neccessarily)
WED - All scenes with George
THU - All scenes w/o Tracy (I know, there are so many)
FRI - Act I (complete, in order)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are we going to be able to highlight our lines with an actual highlighter in the new scripts? And when will we be getting those?

Thanks,
Kayla

John said...

I expected them today, so.. tomorrow? we hope? and we'll talk hiliters when we get them. Might do something where we hilight scripts that you own? we'll tawk

Anonymous said...

Hello. I would like to request that I not be scheduled to rehearse on Thursday, October 30. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-Tyler Spano

Anonymous said...

ARGH!!!

Please disregard the previous message. Thanks.
-Tyler Spano

Anonymous said...

A'well-a everybawdeez herd about dah bIrd! BIRD BURD BIRD: BIRD IZ THE WERD

Anonymous said...

So I shall not be here on Friday or Monday,

i know it will be hard but try to get through rehearsals without me...


-Creepy, REALLY old Dude

Anonymous said...

Hrm.

That is most peculiar.


What happened to the Beauty and the Beast post?