08 April 2008

Book for advanced to work from while I am gone...

... IF advanced wants to go this route, there is a book that might be worth looking at while I am gone. It is available on Amazon for $8.80, and I would be willing to facilitate a buy of them (used, it can be had from more like $5, including shipping).

here's the link

If folks want to use the book as a 'guide' for the next 8 weeks, I'll talk to the people who would need to know and see if we can get the book in pretty quick.

Comment please :)

[Updated] 2 of... 27? c'mon people... sound off... ask the non-commenters to please check the site and join the convo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd certainly like to read it. So I'd get one, whether you'd pay for it or not.

-Jacob.

Anonymous said...

I'm of the same opinion as Ginger, it should be worth it.

~Amanda C

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.

-Slightly Less Pale

Anonymous said...

Oops, didn't realize that it said "advanced".

Ignore the previous comment, and this one as well, assuming the previous comment has already been ignored.

-Skin Tone'd

Anonymous said...

totally looks like a worthwhile read.

S.A.M.