03 December 2007

OMG Finale plus some Tin man stuff

I know Kulmac watched. Jacob presumably did as well... I'll bet K-la saw it three hours before the rest of us... No spoilers here, but - w00t! wow. And also, wow.

Update: Television Without Pity recap HERE

[UPDATE] Tin Man will be show in a marathon format on December 9, starting at 5pm on SciFi and running 6 hours until 11pm. (something to watch after we come back from .. oh I dunno, the skating Christmas Show at the Rrrink, which runs from 12:30 until 3:30pm) The cast includes many who we know and love from various other shows...
  • Zooey Daschenel from Elf and Bridge to Terebithia
  • Neal McDonough from Band of Brothers and Star Trek: First Contact
  • Alan Cumming from X-Men II and the revival of Threepenny Opera
  • Callum Keith Rennie from Battlestar Galactica and DaVinci's Inquest
  • Richard Dreyfus from a lot, but I'll go with Jaws and Close Encounters, for now
Anyway. It is re-airing a lot on Sci Fi channel this week (the premier runs ended with tonight's final chapter). I started watching my DVRed part 1 tonight.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Presumably? Psha, I've never missed an episode of Heroes. And OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweet Mother of Pearl

-Jacob

Freakin' Adam, Nathan, Sylar. Gah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry this has nothing related to Heroes, but I just discovered that Zooey Deschanel (Jovie in "ELF" and DG in "TIN MAN") is the little sister of Emily Deschanel (Bones from "BONES") so I'm not crazy for thinking that they were the same person! Woohoo!
-Tyler Spano

Anonymous said...

Wah! Tin Man rules! And I didn't realize Zooey Deschanel was in Elf. What a fun little Christmas movie that was, 'tis the season.

~Amanda Cyr