19 December 2007

Congratulations to the Cast of...

W.A.S.P.
DAD . . . . . . . ANDREW LESTER POLETTO
MOM . . . . . . . AMANDA KULMAC
SISTER. . . . . . . KIRA ASHLEY
SON. . . . . . . TAYLOR ASHLEY
FEMALE VOICE. . . . . . . MERCEDES CLAYTON
PREMIER/CHOIRMASTER/ROGER . . . TYLER SPANO

THE ACTOR’S NIGHTMARE
GEORGE . . . . . . . “GINGER”
MEG . . . . . . . AMANDA CYR
HENRY . . . . . . . TYLER SPANO
SARAH . . . . . . . MERCEDES CLAYTON
ELLEN . . . . . . . JORDAN WRIGHT
EXECUTIONOR . . . . . . . CALE MC COY

COMIC VS. FICTION
CONDOR . . . . . . . CALE MC COY
MS. A . . . . . . . KAYLA GARRETT
HUMAN HAMMER . . . . . . . ANDREW POLETTO
CHEETAH . . . . . . . AMANDA KULMAC
IRON GRASP . . . . . . . TAYLOR ASHLEY
SPEEDSTER . . . . . . . TJ TODD
INDIAN CHIEF . . . . . . . GRANT HENDRIX
BLACK PANTHER . . . . . . . MARCUS SILAFOU





MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
Don Pedro - Skylar Christiansen
Benedick - Dylan Gutridge
Claudio - Cody Schneider
Balthasar - Tyler Spano
Doña Jona - Jen Warren
Borachio - Grant Hendrix
Conrada - Shelby Mock
Leonato - TJ Todd
Hero - Rachel Sinner
Beatrice - Erin Ebert
Antonio - Chase Medeiros
Margaret - Kayla Garrett
Ursula - Katy Young
Friar Frances - Sami Pollock
Dogberry - Ashlee Klemp
Verges - Ana Heller
A Sexton - Mason Yai / Yeigh (sp?)
Watchman - Sandra Schaefer
Watchman - Dillon Kline
Watchman - Gaby Linquist
Messenger / Boy - Sara Miller

Other Attendants & Messengers
To be Cast the First Week in January

[UPDATE] Changes: To Conrada, Ursula, and the Boy. Our best wishes to those who are no longer involved and congratulations to those who now are...

60 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's yours?

Anonymous said...

hurry up with much ado!

Anonymous said...

lawl @ anon

Doty will deliver in time.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to sleep

Anonymous said...

come on! sheesh.

Pirate said...

Shiver me timbers...

Anonymous said...

I JUST WANT TO KNOW NOW!SO I CAN GET TO SLEEP!

Anonymous said...

com eon man get on it. sattle that pony and ride!

Anonymous said...

its like a thespian party on the internet! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Sleeping before double-digit-numbered hours makes African Babies cry.

Anonymous said...

This is the worst party I've ever been to.

Anonymous said...

i think its the most bizarre at least

Anonymous said...

OK Dotri! That's right I called u Dotri!

Anonymous said...

somebody pass the popcorn

Anonymous said...

insert rude role removing comment here.

Anonymous said...

*insert retort here*

Anonymous said...

oh everyone know the comment and no one would object to it.

Anonymous said...

African babies...what?

Anonymous said...

that's not it

Anonymous said...

this is taking too long!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no you didn't!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the way cast lists aren't very secret before hand?

Anonymous said...

that's it the one at 9:29

Dylan said...

Somehow I'm getting the impression that this is all one person, but...I don't know. Nonetheless, it looks damn fun!

Anonymous said...

there are at least 2. jenny and dylan
:)

Anonymous said...

There are many Anonymous ones, Dylan.

Dylan (attempting to be patient...) said...

Ah, so Jenny is the anxios anonymous who may have posted...24 comments on this page...
WOOHOO FOR NOT HAVING THE LIST UP AT 9:30!!!!
Now...time to wait for 10:00...

Now this is what I call fun!!! D':

Anonymous said...

I'm here... Shelby that is and I have one thing to say... I told you I had a bad audition.

Anonymous said...

anon,jenny,dylan, the pirate, and TJ

Anonymous said...

dear allah!

my stomach lining is wearing thin
bleeble gleep



doty, you are angering me
stop it now
post the list

Anonymous said...

whoops and sleepy sandra

Dylan (Isn't just a cop, but a s...) said...

This hurts more and more with every time I hit refresh on this page...

Hi Shelby!!
(inserts inapropriate remark here)

ShelbyAnnaDanna said...

Exhaustion setting in... just need more conformation so I can handle it before tomorrow... ugh

Anonymous said...

sandra im feeling your pain.
im tired too.
blekkk.

Dylan (was the pirate in this particular blog...) said...

Oh...Umm, I was the pirate...
Lets drive this thing to 100 posts!!!

Anonymous said...

Well there we go I told you so!
Shelby

Dylan (who is not feeling sick at all) said...

I'm not feeling sick at all...

Anonymous said...

Night everybody. Shelby

Anonymous said...

who is this anom, now that i have joined this little get together?

Anonymous (you can't identify me!)...well, maybe you can...ELIPSES' FTW!!! said...

Wooo! got benadick xD
Alright, I'm out.
Thanks doty!

Anonymous said...

I have a headache

Anonymous said...

"ugh, my names dylan and i had a bad audition"


yeah right
congrats
yay!

Anonymous said...

I figured I may as well join the anonymous comments here. Congrats to everyone who made it! And yes my stomach lining wore thin up until now too XD

Anonymous said...

i thought it was Mason Yeigh....maybe i'm wrong though........
sussigtraume!

Anonymous said...

im off to sleep land
goodnight lovies

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

four more to get to 50

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all and to all who didnt make it try again, because not being cast is not a failure it's a new experience every time.

Anonymous said...

49!!!!!

Anonymous said...

50!

And the part of George!!! Yeah!!! It's a wierd thought, I've wanted to play that role ever since I saw Adam Broud do it in my freshmen intro class.

yay!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I get to take Ginger's pants away in the show! This should be an interesting season. Congratulations everyone!

Anonymous said...

I had to make it an even number.

Congrats to everyone!
-Tyler Spano

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the part doty!
I'M EXCITED, I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Sami

Anonymous said...

54....I'm like Tyler, had to keep the number even.

Anonymous said...

ROMG pEoPlE ArE aNoN!!! ThIs CaN NoT bE gOoD!!!

Anonymous said...

Bwahaha! Indian Chief strikes again!

I've benadick said...

D;

Anonymous said...

Dylan, that was a pun most terrible. I'm sorry, but we have to shoot you now.

shelbyannadanna said...

How bout we make it an even 60 soon alright?

Dylan (who hasn't benadick) said...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...D':