13 June 2007

Movies in the Park

I strongly encourage attendance to the following Movies in the Park... and perhaps some coordination of munchies.

July 7 - Three Amigos
July 14 - Harry Potter & Sorc Stone
July 21 - Back to the Future
July 28 - Happy Feet
Aug 4 - Indy & the Last Crusade
Aug 11 - Superman Returns

Note - the first movie is June 23, but I WON'T BE IN OREGON, so don't drop by 'just cuz'
Note also - the link above SHOULD lead to a .pdf schedule for the films, so you can see the June 23, Jun 30, and later August offerings... they just didn't appeal (at all) to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So whats up with these movies being played? Why these certain ones, I'm lost. Well more-so curious.

-Ginger

John said...

dude...it's called 'Movies in the Park' It is a Medford Parks and Rec thing that has been around for a long time.

Who cares how they select the movies, this year they selected mostly good ones, so I plan to go, since it is like 200 yards from my house... some years, I haven't gone at all.

Anonymous said...

So what's the movie on the 23rd?

~Amanda C

Anonymous said...

Oh, well I just had no idea they did that. I've never gone nor heard about it. So I thought that it may be a new thing. Well thanks for clearing that up!

-Jacob