12 March 2007

The Beginning of the End

Tonight we did our first group rehearsal - reading the collected works of Seuss. It is the first day of the last show of the year.

Seussical TM
will open April 25 and run four shows: 6pm, 4/25, 26 and 7pm 4/27,28
tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for students and seniors
group rate is available Weds & Thurs for elementary age groups; inquire via email
With Music by Stephen Flaherty, Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens, book by Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty, co-conceived by Lynn Ahrens, Stephen Flaherty, and Eric Idle, & based on the works of Dr Seuss, the show is presented through special arrangement with and all authorized materials supplied by Music Theater International (www.mtishows.com).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey is there anything I can do to help with the show? I just spent my first day at home right after school and it felt wrong.

Anonymous said...

that was Shelby oops.

Anonymous said...

Hooray I just want to point out that the above is properly accredited and Doty even put the little TM after the word Sussical TM <
I don't know it made me laugh !

->TJTODD<-