16 January 2007

Weather Updates [UPDATED WEDS AM]

Click here for the District / School website for school cancellation updates.

[UPDATE] We are now cancelled for tomorrow - NO SCHOOL.

I will be there from 9am until 1pm building, for any who care to join me. Given the roads this AM, I am going to get in when I can. Please DON'T try to get there to help unless you call first and confirm I am there. (we've lost two days of stagecraft now, so are behind. anything we can accomplish is worth something, but risking the drive may not be THAT worth it)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yyaaaaaayyy we all get to sleep in :D
iyiyiyi!! i like the mirror idea for the lights...otherwise we'll have to come up with some other ingenious plan...

=carol)

Anonymous said...

Haha! No school! *dance-dance-dance-trip* And to think I was afraid we'd never get a snowday here.

~Amanda

Nik said...

Doty I need you to re-new my invite or something becuase it won't give me access to the post button, since it updated from 'Beta' to ... 'Not-Beta'

-Nik

Anonymous said...

YAY Doty!! you made it snow!!!!

-Kayla

Anonymous said...

doty, its ashlee i cant go to school this week, im really sick just so you know,
~Ashlee