22 January 2007

Geek Zone - Galactica (Sun), Heroes (Mon)

Helo/AthenaSharon? I didn't see that coming and (sad to say) totally should have. Wow.
Discuss
[update] CapSix/BoomerSharon?!?! I didn't see that one coming either...woooo!!!
Discuss
[Update] Tonight - Are you on the list? - We're minutes away...
Discuss
[Update] Just not having the wooooo moments tonight, though Nikki is clearly a total nutjob and Hiro is awesome as always... but I am thinking I got a better solid hour last night...the end of show might make the net payoff worth it, but...
Discuss - oh wait, only ONE OF YOU watched last night, so nevermind

3 comments:

John said...

OK, not to put too fine a point on it, but LAST NIGHT before the opening title was WAY better than tonight before the opening title!!! Jus' Sayin'

Anonymous said...

I must say your right about that...but come on, it's HEROES, it's going to be good. And I for one very much enjoyed it. (Nikki's got kinda a Gollum issue though)

-Kayla

Anonymous said...

Yeah, though tonight was totally awesome, they had to re-introduce the characters in their current situation after 2 weeks, so I can't hate it for that.

But it was still a freakin' awesome episode!

Jacob