20 September 2006

Casting - Current

Music Lesson casting can be found here, on the Workshop / Senior Project site

A Midsummer Night's Dream Cast - congratulations!!
Cast is posted on the Call Board, scripts can be picked up from me.

Theseus . . . Corey Dalton
Hippolyta . . . Ashlee Klemp
Philostrate . . . J J Bowdish
Egeus . . . Erin Ebert
Hermia . . . Camilla Whitney
Lysander . . . Nik Horaites
Demetrius . . . Adam Chimeo
Helena . . . Hillary Burrelle
Puck . . . Mitchell Wiuff
Oberon . . . Mitchell Price
Titania . . . Jen Warren
Quince (Prologue) . . . Sami Pollock
Bottom (Pyramus) . . . Dug Yun
Flute (Thisbe) . . . Taylor Ashley
Starveling (Moonshine) . . . Devon Bignell
Snug (Lion) . . . Garrett Frierson
Snout (Wall) . . . Jacob Schatz
Mustardseed . . . Sarah Schwarz
Peaseblossom . . . Jon Lawson
Cobweb . . . Katie Sparks
Other Faeries and Attendants (please see me)
. . . Elodia Caballero
. . . Tiffany Blazer
. . . Ana Heller
. . . Aly Zeitler

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Congrats fall cast of '06!!! Hope you all have so much fun!

:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys!!! What a great show to be in!! I am rooting for you guys! I am also so proud of "The Pen is Deadlier" cast. It sounds like you put on a great show! (Not that it is a suprise!) I miss everyone but I hear updates from Jen. By the way, I am glad Chimeo still has his front teeth!! Can't wait to see you all at Thanksgiving!!! I love you guys!

Kate

John said...

Thanks for checking in, Kate!

Hope all is going well up in glacial-carved Washington!